Every year over 1 million families have their homes or businesses ruined and their lives overturned by water damage and subsequent repairs. With recent products from DAM-itWaterControl a new era in Water & Freeze Damage Prevention has begun. Don't leave it to change, Protect what Matters Most.
Prevent Water Damage
- Property damage due to water is the 2nd largest cause of homeowner loss.
- Water damage accounts for $9.1 billion in property loss (2007–2009), about 23% of all property losses suffered by homeowners.
- The growth of water leaks and damage as components of homeowner’s insurance is faster than any other component of home insurance.
- It costs on average more than $20,000 to repair damage from water leaks.
- One study claims that up to 93% of the damage caused by leaks could have been avoided if a leak detection system were in place. This same study claims that an automatic shut-off system can also prevent damage.
- The average family spends $1,100 per year in water costs.
Are you ready to take the next step?